BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT ONLINE&INCLUDE YOUR PHONE# / OPERATING AT A TEMPORARY LOCATION
Immortal Cutz is excited that you selected us for your fundraising opportunity. We support organizations with fundraisers and we are exclusively assisting community groups, K–12 schools, university groups, and non-profit organizations.
If your organization does not fall in any of the above categories, please contact us directly to inquire whether you qualify. We receive many requests, please be patient with us as we review your request. Due to the high number of requests, we may not be able to honor all of them.
How does it work?
It’s easy! Send an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (571-235-5271) to request an application, submit the application and once approved you can start promoting your fundraiser. Immortal Cutz will donate up to 20% of the sales made during your event to your organization. The more clients you bring to Immortal Cutz, the more you will make.
How long in advance should I submit my request?
Requests/completed application must be received at least 4 weeks prior to the requested date in order to be considered.
Am I eligible?
We do not provide support for the following:
Religious groups for religious purposes
Discriminating groups: We do not work with any organizations that discriminate against age, political affiliation, race, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief or any other type of discrimination.
How do I make my fundraiser successful?
Promote your scheduled fundraiser through:
· Hand out the flyers (we provide a digital copy, we can add your logo) and ask friends and family to help
· Post the digital flyer on your social media and tag us @immortalcutz, ask family and friends to repost and share
· Share your goal for the event and encourage family and friends to participate
· You can also invite a special guest, like a local celebrity
· Send your local newspaper the details about your fundraiser to be featured in their events section